This examination consists of a test of the applicants driving skill.
You must furnish the vehicle for your driving test and it must be in safe operating condition. The examiner will inspect your car before giving you the test.
If you are in need of a vehicle and a little expert advice on taking the driving test we have vehicles and instructors that can be hired out on an hourly basis. Please call us at 440-449-3300 for more information.
You will perform a number of tasks such as:
- Stopping and starting;
- Turning around and backing up;
- Making proper left and right turns;
- Giving hand signals or using mechanical turn signals;
- Driving in the proper lane;
- Maintaining a safe following distance.
Note: Buckle your seat belt and keep both hands on the steering wheel while testing.
Passing Score: Applicant will be considered to have passed this portion of the examination provided he does not receive a minus score in excess of 25 points.